In order to use and access the Services, you must be 18 years or older and you must have the power to enter into a binding contract with us. You also represent that any information you submit to us or the Services is true, accurate, current, complete, and lawful.
You may not use or access the Services if we have previously suspended or removed you from the Services, or if your registration or your use of the Services is not in compliance with any and all applicable laws or these Terms. Also, you may not use the Services if your use would cause us to violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Prohibited Uses
You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, content, or other material obtained from or made available on the Services.
You may not use the Services for any of the following:
- reproducing, duplicating, copying, selling, reselling, publishing, performing, licensing, uploading, posting, transmitting, distributing or otherwise exploiting for any purpose, any portion of, functionality of, or access to the Services, except for your own, personal non-commercial use;
- selling or renting any part of the Services, any derivative works based in whole or in part on the Services, or any collective work that includes any part of the Services;
- using the Services in violation of any and all applicable laws, rules, and regulations;
- reverse engineering, modifying, altering (including by removing or disabling any security or technological safeguards, disclaimers, or legends), any portion of, functionality of, or access to the Services;
- deleting the copyright or other proprietary rights notices on the Services;
- modifying, adapting, translating or creating derivative works based upon the Services, unless you have our prior written consent;
- removing, circumventing, disabling, damaging or otherwise interfering with security-related features of the Services, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Services, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Services; or
- intentionally interfering with or damaging the operation of the Services or any user’s enjoyment of it, by any means, including without limitation by participation in any denial-of-service type attacks or by uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code.
Any violation of these Terms may result in the immediate termination of your account, use, or access to the Services.
- Communicating With Us and Other Users
We may allow you to communicate with us or other users or participants of the Services, such as through e-mail, webinars and virtual conferences, chat forums, other forums, and/or other message or communication facilities. You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are consistent with these Terms. Specifically, you agree that you will not:
- publish, post, upload, distribute, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- upload, or otherwise make available, content or information protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same;
- harvest, scrape, or otherwise collect information about other users or participants of the Services, including e-mail addresses;
- create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others;
- use, download, or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof; or
- use the Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise), or to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- SPONSORED CONTENT / WEBINARS / VIRTUAL CONFERENCE / WHITEPAPERS
We may make available to you certain information, content, and materials via the Website, webinars or virtual conferences; or via sponsored whitepapers that we publish on the Services. We permit you to use the Content from the Services, provided that you do not alter, remove, or modify any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained, printed on, or otherwise associated with such Content; That you use the Content solely for informational and non-commercial or personal use; and you do not modify any of the Content. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
Webinars, virtual conferences, sponsored whitepapers, and certain other features or portions of the Services may be sponsored by third parties “Sponsors”. In connection with this sponsorship, WeConference Group provides a list of attendees, participants, or users of such Sponsored Services to the Sponsors. This list includes information such as names, titles, organizations, email addresses, countries – and telephone numbers if they are expressly offered by consent and self submission. If you do not wish for your information to be passed along to Sponsors, you should not register for, use, or access Sponsored Services.
- Payment Policy
You are able to take advantage of many WeConference Group products, services, and websites free of charge. However WeConference Group reserves the right to introduce or modify the fees for the Services or certain parts or features of the Services, including, but not limited to webinar registration fees, and downloadable content fees, at any time; provided, however, that we will notify you in advance if the price of a product or service changes from what was stated at the time of your order. If we change the price of a product or service that you have already confirmed, then that agreement is fixed and final and cannot be changed. Any fees and charges relating to your use of the Services through your account will be billed to and paid for by you. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all fees and charges are nonrefundable.
- International Use
We operate Services from the United States and the United Kingdom, which means that if you choose to access our Services from a location outside the United States or the United Kingdom, you acknowledge and consent to the collection, transmission, use, storage, and processing of your personal information in the United States and the United Kingdom. You agree you are solely responsible for complying with all local laws, regulations, and rules in the jurisdiction in which you reside or access the Services to the extent such laws are applicable.
- Intellectual Property
All content and functionality on the Services, including Content, visual interfaces, text, graphics, logos, design, information, icons, images, services, content, videos, downloadable or supplementary materials, and all other elements of the Services, in addition to any concepts, know-how, tools, frameworks, software, applications or other technology, algorithms, models, processes, and industry perspectives underlying or embedded in the foregoing, along with any enhancements to, or selection, arrangement, or derivative works thereof (the “Services Materials”) is the exclusive property of WeConference Group, and is protected by international copyright, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and other applicable laws governing intellectual property and proprietary rights.
The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Services are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of WeConference Group. You agree that, except as expressly permitted by us or by our licensors, where applicable, you will not use WeConference Group’s Trademarks for advertising or promotion purposes, and that you will not imply any endorsement by or relationship with WeConference Group or its licensors.
- Your Content
Unless you have a specific agreement with us stating otherwise, WeConference Group does not claim ownership of the content or materials you provide to us or post, upload, input, or submit to the Services. However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting (“Posting”) your Submission, you grant WeConference Group and its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees a worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, fully paid-up, transferable license to copy, reproduce, publish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, publicly display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise freely use, the Submission, including, without limitation, to promote, market and provision the Services and to contact you regarding the Services. You are solely responsible for your Submission(s) and the consequences of Posting, transmitting or distributing them.
WeConference Group has no obligation to pay you for the use of your Submission under these Terms. WeConference Group has no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide, and WeConference Group may remove any Submission at any time in its sole discretion.
- Third-party Websites
- Third-Party Services and Promotions
We offer webinars and virtual events that are sponsored by or co-sponsored with certain third parties. By virtue of their sponsorship, these third parties may request personally-identifiable information from you in order for you to participate in an event or webinar. WeConference Group has no control over the third-party sponsors’ use of this information. For webinars and virtual events, only users who provide us with the requested information will be able to participate in events, programs, and services, and in providing the requested contact details, grant their expressed permission for all information provided to be shared with the sponsor or host, for the purpose of that sponsor or host to be able to follow up with the participant after the event or webinar.
You agree, to the extent permissible under your jurisdiction’s laws, to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless WeConference Group and its trading names, sub-companies, affiliated companies, contractors, officers, directors, employees, agents and its third-party suppliers, licensors, and partners (the WeConference Group’s Parties”) from and against all losses, damages, liabilities, demands, judgments, settlements, costs and expenses of any kind (including legal fees and expenses), from any claim or demand relating to or arising out of (i) your access to, use or misuse of the Services; (ii) your breach or alleged breach of these Terms, or any violation of the Terms, including any breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants made herein; or (iii) your failure to comply with applicable laws, including the infringement of any intellectual property, privacy, or other right of any person or entity by you or any third-party acting on your behalf. WeConference Group reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate with our defence of these claims. You agree not to settle any such matter without our prior written consent. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding when we become aware of it.
Our Services are provided with the understanding that you are solely responsible for your use of the Services and acknowledge that any reliance upon the Services are entirely at your sole option and risk. The Services are provided “as is”, “without warranty of any kind”, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. WeConference Group makes no warranties, expressed or implied, as to the ownership accuracy, or adequacy of the services, that the services will meet your requirements or expectations or be to your liking. WeConference Group will have no liability or responsibility for any information published on Third-Party-Sites or provided by Third Parties. WeConference Group will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages or losses, for lost revenues or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of such.
WeConference Group does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed, uploaded, or distributed through the Services by any user, information provider, sponsor, presenter, or any other person or entity. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information is at your sole risk.